There are two separate price increases. No one likes price increases and for Microsoft 365 this is the first significant increase in a decade.
The March price increase affects six licenses outlined below.
- Office 365 E1: $10 (from $8)
- Office 365 E3: $23 (from $20)
- Office 365 E5: $38 (from $35)
- Microsoft 365 E3: $36 (from $32)
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic: $6 (from $5)
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium: $22 (from$20).
The NCE (New Commerce Experience) increase affects all Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Windows 365 and Power Platform NCE SKUs but only if you choose a monthly commitment term. Choosing an annual term plan will delay the price increase for NCE until February, 2023.
- Monthly term options at 20% premium.
- Annual term options; upfront or monthly payments.
If you decide not to lock in your pricing, you may be affected by the March price increase and the NCE monthly price premium. For example: 20% NCE price premium + avg. 15% Microsoft 365 increase = 35% increase.
If you are considering migrating your existing Office 365 licensing to Tech 2 Success, it must be done prior to committing to the NCE annual licensing. By using Tech 2 Success, you will take advantage of numerous security settings and features as well as expertise in numerous aspects of the Office 365 implementation, migration and overall environment.
What do you need to do?
If you have the 6 SKU’s receiving price increases:
- Your March invoice will automatically reflect the price increase on those SKU’s
- If you choose not to migrate to annual terms, your invoice will also reflect a 20% monthly term premium. (i.e. Your Office 365 E3 license will increase 13% + 20%.)
If you do not have the 6 SKU’s receiving price increases:
Learn More About How Office 365 Can Help Your Business
We’re here to help! If you have questions about your Office 365 account or would like to migrate your existing Office 365 account to Tech 2 Success, please fill out the following form.